1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 6 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 6 people
1. I am doting and attach to things way too easily. :I He knows this all too well, because he's been my on-off boyfriend for three years, and I get very jealous and irritated, especially when he puts weeks in between us talking. *hint hint*
2. I am tirelessly afraid of the dark and 'scary ghosty mental pictures'. I do not believe in ghosts, but simply the thought of something scary happening will freak me out in the middle of the night, and make me turn my bedside lamp on. Because of it, when I'm staying at my Dad's (100 year old) house, I often jam a nightstand up against my closet door. At Mum's I have a nightlight, and I'm not afraid to say so.
3. I'm in training to be a crazy cat lady. Me and my Mum' have the limited amount of cats you can have here in Woodstock (5), and we actually lied and said we had two when we got our last. I get to take my cat Jade with me when I move out, she's so flubby-chubby.
4. Chronic forgetfulness ruins my life, and just about everything that happens in school. Sure, I can learn biology, and most maths, but in the bigger picture, I'll forget about it. If I have a meeting with my friends, I'll remember it up until I leave the room, and then I usually wake up from an unexpected nap and be like; "Well f*ck." The same thing goes for school, really.
5. On the flip side of the last one, I can remember places and smells better than most of my friends, and sometimes I can remember entire conversations without trying.
6. I'm a non-stop complainer. Not that I complain about everything, but if one thing in particular gets me going, I don't think you'll hear the end of it for weeks to come. I'm thankful my friends can put up with me, especially with this. XD I still complain about the fact that I'm allergic to plain eggs, even though all my friends knew about it four years ago. They're such sweethearts for baring through my torment!
And I can't really think of anyone else who wouldn't be so-offended that I tag them.